Jobs Board - Equine
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to place any vacancies here.
Please note that if you are not an EVDC Diplomate, a fee of € 90,00 will apply per vacancies per month.
Residency training programme in Equine Dentistry (EVDC Eq)
University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Germany
The Clinic for Horses, University of Veterinary Medicine in Hannover, Foundation is opening a position for a residency training programme in equine dentistry (EVDC Eq). The residency position is a standard 3-year programme designed to provide advanced clinical training in Equine Dentistry, which should permit the resident to achieve the requirements for board certification established by the EVDC.
Participation in regular emergency duties including nights and weekends are expected (surgical, orthopaedic, and internal medicine emergencies). This position requires involvement in both the theoretical and the practical education of veterinary students. Adequate time for clinical research and continuing education will be allowed.
Requirements for this position are
- graduation from a veterinary school with grades above average
- license to practice veterinary medicine in Germany
- completion of a one-year rotating internship program or an equivalent practice experience of 2 years
- completion of an advanced academic degree is desired
- adequate to good knowledge of the German language to be able to effectively communicate with clients and students
- good command of the English language
The Clinic for Horses is a state of the art facility. There are on average 3000 cases and about 500 surgeries per year. Supervision by Diplomates in all clinical and non-clinical specialties is ensured.
Written application should be submitted by September 30st, 2022 and include:
- a letter containing the motivation for this application
- your curriculum vitae
- a transcript of the veterinary record
- names and contact information of 3 veterinarians who have agreed to serve as your reference
Applications or informal enquiries should be addressed to: PD Dr. Astrid Bienert-Zeit, Dipl. EVDC Equine, Clinic for Horses, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Buenteweg 9, 30559 Hannover, Germany, email@example.com
Click here to open the PDF version.